Requesting SAN certificates (using Certes)

I’m currently using Certes (https://github.com/fszlin/certes) in a .NET (4.7) application to request certificates. I have most of it working, but am struggling to request Subject Alternative Name certificates. I need to request certificates for both www.domain.com and domain.com.

Does it matter which order I but in the CSR and/or they are validated? Also, do I need to validate both using the same challenge (using HTTP challenge)? I keep getting a Unauthorized: Error creating new cert :: authorizations for these names not found or expired error when requesting a cert with www.domain.com and domain.com. Could someone describe the process as I still haven’t found any documentation on this?

Order doesn’t matter, but all FQDN’s require a separate challenge to be completed.

Thanks for confirming. I had a couple of small issues in the code and a somewhat hidden redirect messing up the challenge. All works now. Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.