Renewed My Cert, But Still Have Error in Browser About Invalid Response and Such

This is the error message reported by Let's Encrypt. It means that Let's Encrypts servers were unable to connect to your server, with the connection timing out.

From my machine, I have the same issue - there is no answer from your port 80. This may be related to firewalls, or port forwarding issues.

I've setup port forwarding on port 5501 on my computer for the app. Port 80 should still be closed. Should I tell it to use port 5501?

The server doesn't have to be running, does it? Because it's not atm.

There is only a very small window of "accessibility" with --standalone :frowning:
[very difficult for testing]

You need to allow port 80 in, so that acme-sh can respond.

It worked before and I haven't done anything to port 80 since then. Do I need to forward it, or do I just need to change firewall settings?

And I'm using --standalone because I'm trying to run my own server app rather than one from nginx, Apache, or any other known vendor.

Is the IP address of your server correctly set in DNS? Currently it's 39.48.202.121. You can check by running curl -4 ifconfig.co on the server.

How do I check if it's set in DNS?

DNS is set to:

Do you mean I need to run that command in app root directory? Or do I pass in the web root as an argument somehow?

Do you have CLI access?

It's a C++ web server app that I run on the Command Prompt, so I'd hazard a guess and say yes.

Windows?

Of course. Though I also have WSL2.

hmm...
OK, well then the "same way" you run "./acme-sh ...", then do:
curl -4 ifconfig.co

Try again to issue a cert, then run the curl command?

No, just the curl
[do it the same way though]

39.48.202.121

So yeah, that's the public IP address. How do I know if it's stored in DNS? Or is it the command's output because it's stored in DNS?

nslookup dragonosman.dynu.net
dig dragonosman.dynu.net +short

nslookup dragonosman.dynu.net
Server: 172.19.224.1
Address: 172.19.224.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: dragonosman.dynu.net
Address: 39.48.202.121
Name: dragonosman.dynu.net
Address: ::5501

and

dig dragonosman.dynu.net +short
39.48.202.121

So an incorrect DNS is not the issue here, let's move on.