Renew the certificate with AutoSSL got,Local HTTP DCV error and Local DNS DCV error

Hello JuergenAuer
Update information, the site: sexhub.red I think the ipv6 is setup correct, but certificate still not renew , I only want the sexhub.red, cn.sexhub.red and en.sexhub.red renew cerfificate,

but got An error occurred the last time AutoSSL ran, on September 10, 2019
webmail.sexhub.red
webdisk.sexhub.red
www.en.sexhub.red some Subdomain like these that I don’t want to renew and get the news like blow, so I just did Exclude from autoSSL
DNS DCV: The DNS query to “_cpanel-dcv-test-record.sexhub.red” for the DCV challenge returned no “TXT” record that matches the value “_cpanel-dcv-test-record=hd0IpDAWdPHnyfbpyeRRnYpKi6PdwHf_TDFKcHSwZ3z3u_juXgOhZ_Gm0bBz1Sp8”.; HTTP DCV: “webmail.sexhub.red” does not resolve to any IP addresses on the internet.

Thanks Sir
June

about And you have to tell your cPanel your definitions.
JuergenAuer what should I do for : tell the cPanel my definitions, maybe something I didn’t do.
Thanks
June

I’ve never used cPanel. But if the online tool finds such a “Sorry” - page, your configuration is incomplete.

Domain name -> ip address -> Client connects the ip address and sends the domain name (SNI and host name in the http request) -> server selects the correct certificate and the correct content.

cPanel doesn’t find a certificate or doesn’t find content -> error.

Dear JuergenAuer
the cPanel find the certificate I think it has all the things, but not auto renew, sorry for my poor English so I made the screen pictures that is better for explain
I ONLY need sexhub.com, en.sexhub.com, cn.sexhub.com can auto renew and the other I don’t care
Thanks again Sir
June

Capture4

Hi everyone the issue finally SOLVED,
All the subdomain like webdisk.domain, mail.domain, cpanel.domain etc. must pint to the server ip. so the cpanel autoSSL will checking the DCV with out any error, then renew successful.

Thanks for all
June