Renew my certified but it still expires on the same date

If you'd use letsencrypt-auto renew instead of recreating the certificate each time from scratch, you would not have to change anything in the configuration. This is what I wrote in my first answer already.

The new certificates with -0002 and so on are normally a result either of using the --duplicate option or of specifying a different set of domains than before. In this case they may also have resulted in part from a problem with the symbolic links or configuration files.

As @bytecamp says, renewing with the renew command should never have this effect.

what happened is that , one time

before I tried renew my cert with
sudo ./letsencrypt-auto --renew-by-default certonly --standalone --email jordy@yaroslab.com -d heidelberg.yaroscloud.com
(and you said --renew-by is the same that forcce renewal that use this is wrong and I will never use it again :frowning: and never be used in automatik task)
so I should use
I remember when I try created my certificate again and I revoke my certificate with
sudo ./letsencrypt-auto revoke -d heidelberg.yaroscloud.com --cert-path /etc/letsencrypt/live/heidelberg.yaroscloud.com/cert.pem
also I used
sudo ./letsencrypt-auto certonly --server https://acme-staging.api.letsencrypt.org/directory
and then create cert I suposse like this create heidelberg.yaroscloud.com-0001 , beacause I couldnā€™t before.

I think that in that way I lost the previous certificate and then the other one was created (0001)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.