Re issued certificate not working

I have recreated the secret in kubernetes for certificate for the below domains. Its not getting encrypted now.

test.ciam.nuuday.dk
federate-engine.test.ciam.non-prod.managed-eks.aws.nuuday.nu

I'm very sorry, but I'm not clairvoyant and my crystal ball has broken recently. Thus I cannot help you with this limited amount of information.

Your thread is more suitable for the Help section instead of the Issuance Policy category.

If you would have opened this thread in the Help section, you would have been provided with a questionnaire. Please fill out the questionnaire below to the best of your knowledge:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

3 Likes

What motivated that change?
Seems like prior to that change "it" was getting encrypted.
And not it is not getting encrypted.

Please help clarify what it is. Like a noun instead of a pronoun.
Some of my guesses would be a web site, a web server, email.

Here is a statement on what a TLS Domain Validation Certificate might be used for, and what it is not for.

1 Like