Pfsence Cert problem

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: cheekyphirewall.homeip.net

I ran this command: I am getting the error when trying to issue a cert to the system. I has had a cert before but fails to renew.

It produced this output: cheekyphirewall.homeip.net:Verify error:Invalid response from http://cheekyphirewall.homeip.net/.well-known/acme-challenge/FU3CxYZViNurT-J0puMrMnbpB7mlzoTRIGom2VLQ3cs

My web server is (include version):
Pfsence 2.6.6

I saw this topic before and the individual resolved the issue, just not clear on how it was resolved.

Assuming "Pfsence" is a misspelling of pfSense, that's a pretty good trick--the latest release is 2.5.1 2.5.2.

1 Like

Sorry, I stand corrected, I was looking at the wrong field. yes 2.5.2 community edition

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.