My domain is working on every instance and WIFI except my home wifi

Hi there! My domain is not working (this website is not secure!) on my laptop computer when logged on my wifi at home. I can however acces my domain when using my iphone as well as on my laptop when using shared internet (through wifi) from my phone or any other wifi. I have tried to flush my dns, clear browser cache (and tried several browsers both with normal and incognito view). When checking my domain on dnschecker and everything seems OK. Anyone have any tips on how to clear this? I have also talked to my ISP and everything looks ok with them (I am not on any blacklist). Best regards Kalintro

Your thread is more suitable for the Help section instead of the Issuance Policy category. (It has nothing to do eith issuance policy at all.)

If you would have opened this thread in the Help section, you would have been provided with a questionnaire. Please fill out the questionnaire below to the best of your knowledge:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

1 Like

Got it, sorry for this I am just a little bit stressed out about my issue. I will create a ticket for "Help"! My domain is: PDF-app.net

I ran this command: Opening the domain on my laptop chrome gives me

It produced this output: Not private site

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:Bubble.io

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): I dont know

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

Does “telenor” ring any bells? Whatever that is it seems to intercept your connections.
https://dns-error.telenor.net/
You may need to contact this entity with your issue.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply! I have tried, but they said to me "you need to find some expert to help you".. Norwegian customer service at its best

1 Like

Does the DNS resolution for your domain resolve to a different (private) IP in your home than from the Internet? Or do you perhaps have a local /etc/hosts file entry overriding the normal DNS resolution from back when you were developing the site?

5 Likes