Let's Encrypt renewal for the domain leankanban.com

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: leankanban.com

I ran this command: sudo /opt/bitnami/bncert-tool

It produced this output: domain name

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):yes.

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):no.

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Note: Getting email for renewal of let's encrypt for the domain "leankanban.com" even though we have renewed. Please let us know is let's encrypt certificate for domain leankanban.com got renewed or not and if renewed why we are getting renewal reminder again.

Ashoks, welcome to the community!
Your certificate is correctly created. However, it does not contain the domain name with www prefix. Very likely you are receiveing notification for an earlier version of certificate created at 29th of June, containing that domain name too. For detailes see: https://crt.sh/?q=leankanban.com

5 Likes

Bruncsak, Thanks for the confirmation as well for your reply.

1 Like
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.