Let's encript certificate is not creating

I am getting the following error when trying to create a new certificate. Please can you tell me why I am getting this error? My existing certificate is not detected by the control panel/server.

A simple Windows ACMEv2 client (WACS)
Software version 2.1.22.1267 (release, pluggable, standalone, 64-bit)
Connecting to https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/...
Scheduled task not configured yet
Please report issues at GitHub - win-acme/win-acme: A simple ACME client for Windows (for use with Let's Encrypt et al.)
Running in mode: Unattended
Source generated using plugin Manual: vehicleland.co.uk and 1 alternatives
Overwriting previously created renewal

Renewal [Manual] vehicleland.co.uk is due after 2023/2/14 6:05:00
Create certificate cancelled

It's saying you already have a valid cert. See the "Testing and troubleshooting" option win-acme

You should really figure out first why the cert that you did get isn't working - most likely whatever control panel software you are using (?) is not configured to use the new cert. win-acme will deploy to IIS ok but it doesn't understanding other pieces of software and it can't auto configure them, sometimes you need to script that yourself once you have the cert files.

5 Likes

It also looks like vehicleland.co.uk points to a web server that's hosting hundreds of other websites and currently points to a landing page. Is your domain pointing at the correct IP address?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.