We installed my certificates on various domains, via the same environment hosted by our hosting provider Realhosting. We never experience problems installing and renewing certificates. But no we experience problems om one of our client sites.
When using hospicedeliefde.nl in the browser, the site is protected and the loch shows. When adding www.hospicedeliefde.nl in the browser, the site still shows as unprotected.
During the installation we selected the option to add the subdomain www.
My domain is: hopspicedeliefde.nl
I ran this command: From within PLesk I installed Let’s Encrypt
It produced this output:
Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz-v3/2157040690.
Detail: Invalid response from http://www.hospicedeliefde.nl/.well-known/acme-challenge/BsQxLNLuTZrENnd3IXzZNudr3qJayM_OM_kbUj7FVzc [18.104.22.168]: “\n\n404 Not Found\n\n
My web server is (include version): unknown. The site is hosted by Realhosting
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): unknown. The site is hosted by Realhosting
My hosting provider, if applicable, is: RealHosting
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):
I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
YES, Plesk webhost edition 9hosted by my hosting provider
The version of my client is (e.g. output of
certbot --version or
certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): unknown