Internal Error npm ssl wildcard error

My domain is:ahmedm.org

I ran this command: Internal Error

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):ubuntu server 20.04

im trying go do a ssl wild certificate card in ngnix proxy manger im using cloudflare domain i it was all ready working but i had to format my server and start over now when im trying to do the wild card with adding my cloudflare api token i get this massage :-
CommandError: The 'certbot_dns_cloudflare._internal.dns_cloudflare' plugin errored while loading: No module named 'CloudFlare'. You may need to remove or update this plugin. The Certbot log will contain the full error details and this should be reported to the plugin developer.
Ask for help or search for solutions at https://community.letsencrypt.org. See the logfile /tmp/certbot-log-5d7_us4u/log or re-run Certbot with -v for more details.

at /app/lib/utils.js:16:13
at ChildProcess.exithandler (node:child_process:430:5)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:519:28)
at maybeClose (node:internal/child_process:1105:16)
at ChildProcess._handle.onexit (node:internal/child_process:305:5)

i had to mention the my router all ready port forwarding port 80 and 443 to the hosted server and also have added a a record in cloudflare pointing to my public ipv4

NPM seems to be trying to use the dns-01 challenge using the certbot-dns-cloudflare plugin. But it can't seem to have that plugin installed.

I don't have any clue about NPM, so I have no idea why NPM doesn't have that plugin. I don't even know if NPM uses some "embedded" virtual environment or the systems Python libraries. So maybe this is a question better asked on a NPM support channel. Or you're in luck and some other volunteer knows more about NPM (but most volunteers don't have experience with NPM I believe).

2 Likes