I have a problem when setting up https on the intranet site.
My site is intranet site, cannot be accessed outside of my company network.
I have performed the below steps:
- Configured site as as like "http://testmachine.diago.com/
- Installed Agent as instructed by the command [letsencrypt-win-simple.v1.7] and file has been generated under C:\inetpub\wwwroot\diago.well-known/acme-challenge…
- Getting Authorization Result: invalid
The ACME server was probably unable to reach http://testmachine.diago.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/enCXgGHrlRjWkCkKSfGO6JAExM12ZIwavDaMcROhBqQ - But I am able to access this url
Check in a browser to see if the answer file is being served correctly.
This could be caused by IIS not being setup to handle extensionless static
files. Here’s how to fix that:
- In IIS manager goto Site/Server->Handler Mappings->View Ordered List
- Move the StaticFile mapping above the ExtensionlessUrlHandler mappings.
(like this http://i.stack.imgur.com/nkvrL.png)
All above settings are correct, But https not working. Could you please some one help me on this?