I need help on my SSL certificate

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: ambitious-mind.com

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: netlify

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):no

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Hi @Bryans

your website uses a wildcard certificate ( https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=ambitious-mind.com ):

	CN=*.ambitious-mind.com
	05.05.2019
	03.08.2019
expires in 28 days	
*.ambitious-mind.com, ambitious-mind.com - 2 entries

So you have to use dns-01 validation.

How did you create that certificate? With the --manual option? If yes, do that again.

Hello, I really don’t know how to do this. Please can u assist me?

What do you need help with?

The problem has been resolved thanks.