I have no experience and I can not continue with the installation of the certificate

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: pecosa.pe

I ran this command: Would you be willing, once your first certificate is successfully issued, to
share your email address with the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a founding
partner of the Let's Encrypt project and the non-profit organization that
develops Certbot? We'd like to send you email about our work encrypting the web,
EFF news, campaigns, and ways to support digital freedom.

(Y)es/(N)o: n
Account registered.
Please enter the domain name(s) you would like on your certificate (comma and/or
space separated) (Enter 'c' to cancel): ^CExiting due to user request.
gian@pecosa-vm:~$ ^C
gian@pecosa-vm:~$ pecosa.pe www.pecosa.pe
-bash: pecosa.pe: command not found
gian@pecosa-vm:~$ www.pecosa.pe

It produced this output: command not found

My web server is (include version): google cloud / apache / debian 10

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):google cloud / apache / debian 10

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): I don't know

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):I don't know

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): I don't know

My advice is to not press Ctrl-C during the Certbot process.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.