I cant find my domains

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: barkersubaru.com

I ran this command: sudo certbot --nginx

It produced this output:
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
Plugins selected: Authenticator nginx, Installer nginx
Starting new HTTPS connection (1): acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org

Which names would you like to activate HTTPS for?

1: ********************
2: *********************

Select the appropriate numbers separated by commas and/or spaces, or leave input
blank to select all options shown (Enter ‘c’ to cancel):

My web server is (include version): nginx 1.10.3

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): ubuntu 16.4

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Digitalocean

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

I am new at this but i can only find one of my domains when I run that command. well two but I do not know where the second one came from. there are three more i want to set up certificates for. I think I am missing a step that I already did for the first one but I don’t remember what I did

Hi,

Those domains are pulled directly from your Nginx configturation (aka vHosts, virtual hosts)… please check if the domain you wanted is already added in Nginx (&working with correct server_name)…

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.