How to use certbot with <VirtualHost *:8080>

Ok, this is the file from line 53+.

This blog is not an alias of the "wp", it's another site.

I edited it a bit for you:

<VirtualHost *:443>
SuexecUserGroup "#1000" "#1000"
ServerName blog.ondata.it
DocumentRoot /home/ondata/domains/blog.ondata.it/public_html ##############################
ErrorLog /var/log/virtualmin/blog.ondata.it_error_log ##############################
CustomLog /var/log/virtualmin/blog.ondata.it_access_log combined ##############################
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/ondata/domains/blog.ondata.it/cgi-bin/ ##############################
DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.php index.php4 index.php5
<Directory /home/ondata/domains/blog.ondata.it/public_html> ##############################
Options -Indexes +IncludesNOEXEC +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch +ExecCGI
allow from all
AllowOverride All Options=ExecCGI,Includes,IncludesNOEXEC,Indexes,MultiViews,SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
Require all granted
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddHandler fcgid-script .php
AddHandler fcgid-script .php5
AddHandler fcgid-script .php7.0
#FCGIWrapper /home/ondata/domains/blog.ondata.it/fcgi-bin/php7.0.fcgi .php ##############################
FCGIWrapper /home/ondata/domains/blog.ondata.it/fcgi-bin/php5.fcgi .php ##############################
FCGIWrapper /home/ondata/domains/blog.ondata.it/fcgi-bin/php5.fcgi .php5 ##############################
FCGIWrapper /home/ondata/domains/blog.ondata.it/fcgi-bin/php7.0.fcgi .php7.0 ##############################
</Directory>
<Directory /home/ondata/domains/blog.ondata.it/cgi-bin> ##############################
allow from all
AllowOverride All Options=ExecCGI,Includes,IncludesNOEXEC,Indexes,MultiViews,SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
Require all granted
</Directory>
RewriteEngine on
RemoveHandler .php
RemoveHandler .php5
RemoveHandler .php7.0
php_admin_value engine Off
IPCCommTimeout 31
FcgidMaxRequestLen 1073741824
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile    /etc/letsencrypt/live/blog.ondata.it/fullchain.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/blog.ondata.it/privkey.pem
SSLProtocol all -SSLv2 -SSLv3 -TLSv1 -TLSv1.1
</VirtualHost>

You need to finish making it as you need it.

1 Like

Now, only to say that you are very very kind.
Tomorrow I will try to run it.

:pray: Thank you very much

1 Like

Dear @rg305 it works.
I have no words!!! You are too kind of a person.

Now before I activate everything, I have to fix other things, but now I know I can do it.

Thank you with all my heart

1 Like

Excellent news!
Cheers from Miami :beers:

#FreeCUBA :cuba:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.