How to issue a ecc cert with ISRG Root X2 using acme.sh

I have submitted the ECC account allow list form (Let's Encrypt ECDSA Allowlist Request Form) nearly two weeks ago and now I still can not issue a cert with ISRG Root X2 using acme.sh

I tried command like:

acme.sh --issue -d mydomain.com --dns --server letsencrypt --preferred-chain "ISRG Root X2" --yes-I-know-dns-manual-mode-enough-go-ahead-please --keylength ec-256

acme.sh --issue -d mydomain.com --dns --yes-I-know-dns-manual-mode-enough-go-ahead-please --keylength ec-256

acme.sh --issue -d mydomain.com --dns --server letsencrypt --preferred-chain "ISRG Root X1" --yes-I-know-dns-manual-mode-enough-go-ahead-please --keylength ec-256

All cert issued by the command I listed have R3 and ISRG Root X1.

Also, I haven't received let's encrypts mail telling me I have been allow-listed.

Can anyone tell me why?

2 Likes

All cert issued by the command I listed have R3 and ISRG Root X1.

2 Likes

Take a look at this post.

2 Likes

Yes, I have submitted that form about two weeks ago, but by now no mail is sent to me.

2 Likes

Oops, I totally missed that part of your post! Sorry!

If you post your account URL, I think a staff member should be able to look it up for you:

acme.sh --update-account
3 Likes

acme.sh --update-account

[Sun May 23 16:03:41 CST 2021] account update success for https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/acct/119590935.

3 Likes

Then you're probably not on the list yet. It's a very manual process, as far as I understand it. Once you're added, if you use an ECDSA key it'll start being issued from E1 rather than R3.

4 Likes

After long times of waiting, I finally received this email.

And now I can issue an E1 cert normally. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Thanks to the guys who tried their best for helping me!!!! @_az @petercooperjr

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.