How to get a ssl certificate for my domain

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:endeeservices.shop
I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: arvancloud
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Welcome to the forum @Endee

I think the best place for you to start is with your hosting provider. They have way to get Lets Encrypt certificates built in to their system. See here

If you cannot get your answers from them, we may be able to help but you need to provide more answers in the form you were shown. Reading these Lets Encrypt docs will help you understand how to provide the needed information. Thanks

3 Likes

@Endee I looked more at your domain name and see you got a Lets Encrypt certificate a week ago

And, your server is sending it out.

It all looks good to me. If you have any problems would you please explain them? thanks

3 Likes

But my domain does not work with https. And so it does not open up in other's system.

Oh, I see - your site returns a 504 Gateway Timeout error for https://endeeservices.shop

This is a problem with your server configuration trying to display your "home" page. It is not related to your certificates which are working fine. You can see the sslchecker link I showed earlier can see your site and your certificates. Below is an openssl command that connects to your site and sees your ssl certificates successfully.

The 504 Gateway Timeout is something to ask on your support forum for ArvanCloud. I do not know that server system at all so cannot help with that. Or, search the web for that error message. Generally, it means you are doing proxy to another server and it is taking too long to respond.

echo | openssl s_client -connect endeeservices.shop:443 -servername endeeservices.shop

Certificate chain
 0 s:/CN=endeeservices.shop
   i:/C=US/O=Let's Encrypt/CN=R3
 1 s:/C=US/O=Let's Encrypt/CN=R3
   i:/C=US/O=Internet Security Research Group/CN=ISRG Root X1
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.