The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
Linux, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
Amazon EC2 and RDS (MariaDB)
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):
I have developed an ACMEv2 client in Go and tested it successfully using
Pebble. Now I want to deploy
I know there is a brief deployment guide online:
… but it is more of an overview than a step-by-step “How To” document.
My goal at the moment is to get Boulder deployed (without Docker) for testing, in the simplest configuration possible.
I cannot use the Let’s Encrypt staging server because we are evaluating whether to deploy our own copy of Boulder “internally”.
I need to be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- configure Boulder to use our Amazon RDS (MariaDB)
- graceful startup: launch Boulder processes in proper sequence,
configured so they talk to each other.
- use my own ACMEv2 client to talk to Boulder to:
– submit a few orders with CSRs
– get back signed certificates
– revoke certificates
– check certificate status through OCSP Responder
- graceful shutdown
Has anyone other than the LetsEncrypt.org team deployed Boulder?
Any pointers or suggestions would be appreciated.