Have Certificate from Certbot but site is not HTTPS

Yeah I see it too. Port 443 is in need of attention. :smile:

the HTML is in need of some too:

<link rel='dns-prefetch' href='//164.152.26.151' />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="reve.works &raquo; Feed" href="http://164.152.26.151/feed/" />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="reve.works &raquo; Comments Feed" href="http://164.152.26.151/comments/feed/" />
window._wpemojiSettings = {"baseUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/14.0.0\/72x72\/","ext":".png","svgUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/14.0.0\/svg\/","svgExt":".svg","source":{"concatemoji":"http:\/\/164.152.26.151\/wp-includes\/js\/wp-emoji-release.min.js?ver=6.2.2"}};
<link rel='stylesheet' id='wp-block-navigation-css' href='http://164.152.26.151/wp-includes/blocks/navigation/style.min.css?ver=6.2.2' media='all' />
<script src='http://164.152.26.151/wp-includes/blocks/navigation/view.min.js?ver=c24330f635f5cb9d5e0e' id='wp-block-navigation-view-js'></script>
<script src='http://164.152.26.151/wp-includes/blocks/navigation/view-modal.min.js?ver=f51363b18f0497ec84da' id='wp-block-navigation-view-2-js'></script>
<link rel="https://api.w.org/" href="http://164.152.26.151/wp-json/" /><link rel="EditURI" type="application/rsd+xml" title="RSD" href="http://164.152.26.151/xmlrpc.php?rsd" />
<link rel="wlwmanifest" type="application/wlwmanifest+xml" href="http://164.152.26.151/wp-includes/wlwmanifest.xml" />
100 46483    0 <div class="wp-block-group alignwide is-content-justification-space-between is-layout-flex wp-container-14" style="padding-top:var(--wp--preset--spacing--40)"><p class="wp-block-site-title"><a href="http://164.152.26.151" target="_self" rel="home" aria-current="page">reve.works</a></p></div>

Lets get the port opened first then deal with wordpress.
EDIT: Yup. 11 times...

WP >> Settings >> Permalinks >> https://DOMAIN NAME

Output from certbot certificates:

Entry from, I assume, 000-default-le-ssl.conf:

See the subtle difference?

How do I go about this?

I believe I have done this. Here is a copy and paste of the ingress rules from the default security list on OCI:

Yes	0.0.0.0/0	TCP	All	80		TCP traffic for ports: 80 	Allow HTTP connections	
Yes	0.0.0.0/0	TCP	All	443		TCP traffic for ports: 443 HTTPS	Allow HTTPS connections
No	0.0.0.0/0	TCP	All	22		TCP traffic for ports: 22 SSH Remote Login Protocol		
No	0.0.0.0/0	ICMP			3, 4	ICMP traffic for: 3, 4 Destination Unreachable: Fragmentation Needed and Don't Fragment was Set		
No	10.0.0.0/16	ICMP			3	ICMP traffic for: 3 Destination Unreachable

I wasn't able to change that under permalinks, but was able to change it under general settings for the Site Address. I tried connecting to the site as https but it did not work.

Lets fix the big stuff first...

Firstly I still see port 443 as being filtered by a firewall or router orpossibly UFW... something is not yet configured to allow traffic to port 443.

Port 443 needs to be accessible to the public internet for your certs to work.

Secondly:

@reve Osiris has pointed out a significant detail easily overlooked here...

The output from certbot in your first post shows where the certificate was saved:

Certificate Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/reve.works/fullchain.pem
Private Key Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/reve.works/privkey.pem

Your configuration file shows your server is configured to look in a different location for the certs:

SSLCertificateFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/www.reve.works/fullchain.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/www.reve.works/privkey.pem

SO I would recommend editing the vhost config and changing the location of the certs:

FROM:
/etc/letsencrypt/live/www.reve.works/
TO:
/etc/letsencrypt/live/reve.works/

Don't Forget To Restart Your Apache server:
service restart apache2

Also, the trouble that I am having with Filezilla (and now WinSCP) is that my key is being rejected all of a sudden but I have no clue why. I did interrupt copying the key from my computer to the server on Filezilla because it was rejecting the transfer, would that mess it all up?

As for the "key".. without opening a "can of worms" can you just use your password to connect until we resolve the other issues?

See, this is what actually started all of this. OCI doesn't seem to have a password by default, and I have no idea how to get one. I think I tried creating a user over SSH and tried that username and password but it did not work.

Wait now Putty is refusing the key too actually ://

Would I be best off doing the entire thing from the beginning? I can terminate the OCI instance and just run the whole thing again. This is actually my second try after a full restart.

You are so close to a resolution here. I recommend contacting your hosting provider to sort out the access issue as it is apparently hindering your ability to manage your web services.
Blowing everything away and starting over should only be considered as a LAST RESORT.

I figured it all out! Thank you all so much. Turns out that I did not open port 443 in the firewall of the instance, only 80.

I also just cleanly restarted the whole thing as support did not get back to me and I was antsy to start it up.