Happy Cakeday Aaron Gable!

Happy 3rd anniversary of joining this community @aarongable!

:cake: :birthday: :cupcake:

Hope the recent release hiccup didn't ruin your weekend.

11 Likes

Happy :cake: day @aarongable, eat up. :smile:

5 Likes

That's why you never release anything into production on a Friday! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, happy cakeday!

8 Likes

In their defense, it was Thursday when they released. They're just still dealing with writing up incident reports and scheduling revocation and such. (Including setting ARI info! Nice to see that as part of the incident response, even if it's a button that nobody wants to ever hit I'm sure.)

7 Likes

Thanks, all! I actually didn't get a community forum account until my second day on the job, so the incident was a perfect "happy three-year anniversary" wake-up gift :smiley:

12 Likes

It’s the first time we’ve set up ARI for an incident and we briefly broke ARI while turning it on :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Happy "cake day" Aaron!

Now the real question: what kind of cake?

4 Likes

It was just a funny expression I remembered, not something against the LE team :wink:

4 Likes

Happy cake day @aarongable , sorry for joining the party late!

6 Likes

You should probably schedule more incidents in order to test this functionality more. (Maybe only in the Staging environment, if you're feeling unadventurous.) :wink:

8 Likes

I wonder if there's a way that some subscribers could opt into being part of ARI test events. At least client developers and some forum members might be interested in helping to test that, like to see if particular clients can respond to it effectively.

6 Likes

I have been planning to experiment and develop to see how CertSage could benefit from ARI for a bit now, in particular to provide some interesting/useful info on the UI, which could provide a set of publicly-exposed data points with which to potentially test ARI functionality.

6 Likes

Happy Belated Anniversary, Aaron!

Sorry for being late but my car broke down, I never flipped the page on the calendar, I got stuck in a snow storm, I lost my homework, I ran out of beer... Yeah, that's my excuse, I ran out of :beer: . :rofl:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.