Happy birthday Rudy!

@rg305 happy birthday! :cake: :balloon: :tada:
Enjoy some :beer: with your :cake:
Have a great day Rudy!
:beers:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday, Rudy!

You can give the cake to your grandchildren and enjoy the :beers: without that sweet aftertaste. :laughing: Here's to :sun_with_face: skies, warm temperatures and frosty mugs of :beer: ... and family. :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

11 Likes

I'll write back when it's all said and done [and I'm done with the :beers:] and let you know how it went :wink:
[thanks for the well wishes]

12 Likes

Either it went very well, or you had/have an awful lot of :beers: and somehow forgot to let us know how it went. Not insinuating anything, but... :roll_eyes: :laughing:

10 Likes

yeah, sorry 'bout that - lol
between finishing off that keg and playing dominoes...
I managed to make a birdhouse!

[this is a reworked version - my math was a bit off on Wednesday - go figure!]

10 Likes

Hire a crew of neighborhood kids (ages between 3 & 6) and let them paint and decorate it for you. Make sure to display it in the most prominent tree for everyone to see. I'm sure it will be talked about for quite some time.

Hope the birds like it. (CATV with wide screen inside?) :crazy_face:

10 Likes

I plan to be the Elon Musk of birdhousing!
Every bird on the planet will want one - LOL

This pic scale looks deceiving - that "nail" is like 12 inches long and half an inch thick.
The hole is 1.5 inches.

9 Likes

Is that supposed to be a lightning rod on the side? :rofl:

9 Likes

sewer pipe - LOL

9 Likes

Has the building inspector seen this before you got the Certificate of Occupancy? I don't see any roof vent for the sewer pipe. Or did you slip him some feathers under the table.

9 Likes

And what type of porcelain plumbing device does a bird need since they have a cloaca?

4 Likes

Happy birthday, Rudy!!

9 Likes

Indeed, Happy Birthday, and thanks for the help over the years!

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.