Happy Birthday, Jonathan!

Happy birthday to you, Jonathan @griffin !

And for when you're ready to eat, you can add the proper candles. :smiley:

12 Likes

Can you do it Jonathan by just selecting 2 digits that are vertically, horizontally, or diagonally adjactent?

5 Likes

Happy birthday brother from another mother!
I say 41 candles?

5 Likes

You would be correct. :slightly_smiling_face:

:four: :one:

I can barely taste or smell anything right now, which rather puts a dent in celebrating.

9 Likes

Congratulations, welcome to the 40+ club, and ouch. I'm so sorry that you're experiencing those symptoms. Go rest as much as you can, okay? We'll still be here to help you celebrate properly.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Jonathan. Makes me smile to see @JimPas on birthday duty!
Recoup... then party! 41? Just a whippersnapper!

EDIT:
Since you are not feeling well, I thought it would be appropriate to give you a present on your birthday.

I call it a "Flu Bomb" :bomb:

• ​1/8 tsp Chopped Ginger
  • 1 Clove Garlic Chopped
  • 1 tsp Raw Honey
  • Juice of ½ -1 Lemon
  • Sprinkle Of Cayenne Pepper
  • 1 Drop Of Tea Tree Or Eucalyptus Essential Oil brandy ;0)
  • 1/3 Cup Of Hot Water.

Chug it down!

6 Likes

Happy Sick Birthday!

Is this just regular sick or COVID sick? I lost my entire sense of smell when I had COVID 2 years ago. I could still taste things, but that sense was very muted. Nothing had any scent though. It was the weirdest experience.

6 Likes

I think it's probably covid. I have four different things to drink next to me right now, but the only one I can distinguish is the Russian Caravan tea due to the incredibly smoky Lapsang Souchong in it. Eating is really weird since there's no taste by which to pace. A couple of days ago I mindlessly ate an entire entree of pineapple curry spiced to a traditional Thai level in only a few minutes, resulting in a ring of inflamed taste buds breaking out around my tongue. My stomach became rather confused as well. When I look at food right now I think, "Yum, look at that texture." :confused:

9 Likes

Thanks for all the great wishes and support everyone. It means a lot in this surreal time.

8 Likes

Yeah, that sounds like COVID. I hope you get a speedy, full, recovery.

When I lost smell, I couldn't tell the difference between water, vinegar, bleach, acetone, or any other cleaning supplies. That usually only lasts 2 weeks, but sometimes it can be longer.

7 Likes

Jonathan the Younger. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Best wishes @griffin ; Jonathan get plenty of clear water (i.e. not alcohol based) based liquids and rest!
Take care.

5 Likes

This one has taken full advantage of my downtime:

He has slept more than I have, if that's possible.

8 Likes

I think I found the source of covid. It was right there on my keyring the whole time...

5 Likes

Happy birthday, and I hope you make a speedy recovery!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @griffin , and get healthy fast!

6 Likes

Congratz!

6 Likes

After scrolling I understand I got the wrong movie reference, but my gut reaction to that first picture is "goonies never say die!" - which is really on topic for someone being sick. get better fast!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.