Error: Let's Encrypt domain validation timeout

Hello, guys!

When updating the certificate automatically by the scheduler Cron comes to the mail error: Error: let’s Encrypt domain validation timeout. This has been happening for 9 days. This never happened before. What could have happened? Why did the error start appearing? Please tell me.

My domain is: https://buyerfb.ru/

I ran this command: sudo /usr/local/vesta/bin/v-update-letsencrypt-ssl

It produced this output: buyerfb.ru Error: Let’s Encrypt domain validation timeout

My web server is (include version): Now I can not say for sure, maybe nginx 1.6

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Debian 9.3

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: VDS timeweb.ru

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): Yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): VestaCP but version of now not can say, must be the most the latter

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): I don’t know if I have it.

It looks like your IPv6 address (which you will find is set as the AAAA record for your domain) is not functioning.

You may wish to remove the AAAA record, change it to the correct address, or fix the IPv6 networking on your server.

2 Likes

Thank you! Asked a question to my hosting company. It is strange that I get it in the next few days are not recorded. How he got there is unclear. Probably need to delete the entry, I don’t need it and everything is possible work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.