Error Invalid response from mi_dominio

Any idea how to solve?

Invalid response from http://midominio.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/Iwx2RsjxbpZ_oincVP-fMPD6frRp3Lf_CA70QZ2m728: “function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(…)/g,func”

You can start by not removing the initial questions which are asked upon opening a new thread.

this is most likely to do with mime mappings

most web servers match extensions to certain MIME types. By default I don’t believe web servers will serve this content correctly unless configured

I’m very noob and I do not know what to do, please help

The ideal place to start is always providing as much info as possible, such is the initial questions you were asked to complete when posting;

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My operating system is (include version):

My web server is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

Essentially you need to place a file ( say “test” in your webroot/.well-known/acme-challenge/test ) with plain text contents such as “success” Then go to your_domain/.well-known/acme-challenge/test in your browser and see if you get the plain text response of “success”

hi I have used this command to generate csr and key
openssl req -sha256 -nodes -new newkey 2048 -keyout midom.key -out midom.der.csr -outform der -subj "/CN=midom.com" -reqexts SAN -config <(echo -e "[req]\ndistinguished_name=midom.com\n[midom.com]\n[SAN]\nsubjectAltName=DNS:midom.com,DNS:www.midom.com")

But I do not know why I get this error
Información del error: Error creating new cert :: Certificate public key must be different than account key.

In zerossl I put the csr I get from this command
openssl req -in midom.der.csr -inform der -text

As the message states, you must use a different account key and domain key, they can not be the same.

I am very newbie xD what should I do in this case?

The best thing is probably contact zerossl ( https://zerossl.com/#contact ) since you are using that client and let them talk you through the process, and make sure you are using different keys.

I did it! :smile: Had generated bad the first key should be generated with genrsa and then if you use it to generate the csr and the rest :slight_smile: , thanks for your help, regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.