Error creating cert with nginx proxy manager

My domain is: myhomesv.tk

I ran this command: create "New SSL Certificate" on Ngnix

It produced this output:

Error: Command failed: certbot certonly --config "/etc/letsencrypt.ini" --cert-name "npm-3" --agree-tos --email "robi46805@gmail.com" --domains "dash.myhomesv.tk" --authenticator dns-cloudflare --dns-cloudflare-credentials "/etc/letsencrypt/credentials/credentials-3"
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
Encountered CloudFlareAPIError adding TXT record: 1038 You cannot use this API for domains with a .cf, .ga, .gq, .ml, or .tk TLD (top-level domain). To configure the DNS settings for this domain, use the Cloudflare Dashboard.
Error communicating with the Cloudflare API: You cannot use this API for domains with a .cf, .ga, .gq, .ml, or .tk TLD (top-level domain). To configure the DNS settings for this domain, use the Cloudflare Dashboard.
Ask for help or search for solutions at https://community.letsencrypt.org. See the logfile /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log or re-run Certbot with -v for more details.

at ChildProcess.exithandler (node:child_process:399:12)
    at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:526:28)
    at maybeClose (node:internal/child_process:1092:16)
    at Socket. (node:internal/child_process:451:11)
    at Socket.emit (node:events:526:28)
    at Pipe. (node:net:687:12)

My web server is (include version): Raspberry Pi 4 4GB

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Apache2

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Cloudflare

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): Nginx Proxy Manager

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): 1.29.0

Isn't this error pretty much self-explanatory?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.