Error AH00526 when create new certificate after rename and deleted old certificate files

Hi everyone ...

I need help solving this error AH00526.,
i am using linux ubuntu server with apache webserver.,
At first I wanted to try to create a new certificate for a new domain, then I thought about editing the old certificate file., but after running this command to generate a new one:

"certbot -d this.mydomain.com -d this.mydomain.com"

then i got this problem :

"Saving debug logs to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
Error while running apache2ctl configtest.
Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
AH00526: Syntax error on line 19 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/reboot.lotusgarden.app.conf:
SSLCertificateFile: file '/etc/letsencrypt/live/reboot.lotusgarden.app/fullchain.pem' does not exist or is empty"

"Certbot doesn't know how to automatically configure the web server on this system. However, it can still get a certificate for you. Please run "certbot certonly" to do so. You'll need to manually configure your web server to use the resulting certificate."

and I'm now stuck in this section every time I want to generate a new certificate., it always fails and this message appears.
if I restart apache with the certificate that was created, apache fails to restart, so I need to first delete the files in the "sites-enable" directory and then restart successfully.

but because I didn't really understand at first, I deleted the old certificate file that was edited earlier.

and now stuck at AH00526 every time I try to create a new certificate.

what needs to be done to overcome this?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Error code AH00526 when create new certificate after rename and deleted old certificate files