I cannot renew my wildcard cert, becasue the dns-01 auth/challenge seems broken. here is the last result:(https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz-v3/14348282498)
Tried multiple times, all stuck/pending on dns-01 auth. I could confirm the http challenge (around 3-4 checks), and it's all okay about http.
I also changed my DNS(after the two first requests), and now it's provided by
deSEC, I checked if the TXT fields are accessible using other tools, and they are all set.
Not sure, but maybe in LE(your) side, my previous DNS ns is cached and used? You may please have a check, thanks.
My domain is:
I ran this command: using ACME/PJAC
java -jar acme_client.jar --command verify-domains -a account.key -w ./workdir -c yorkee.xyz.csr
It produced this output:
HTTP challenge valid,
dns-01 challenge pending
My web server is (include version): Self-coded, no problem with http/https challenge.
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Windows 2019
My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Hetzner
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): yeah
I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): N/A
The version of my client is (e.g. output of
certbot --version or
certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): v3.0.1 (ACME/PJAC)