Thank you; I have updated my OP with this information!
We (https://www.openminds.be) support it. Even more: shared hosting customers first
We currently have it integrated in our controlpanel (written in-house), and have it enabled for a few customers. Once of the reasons we don’t enable it for everyone, is the API limitations…
So yes, you can add us to the list, and if there is a way for hosting providers to get around the API limitations, please let us know
Which limitation are you running into? If it’s the per domain limit because you use a shared domain for your customers, you probably should add that domain the public suffix list anyway. If it’s the registrations per IP limit, I’d argue that it’s okay if you use a single shared account, since you handle it for you customers. If you have customers with their own domains but too many third level names, consider issuing a cert for all of them together, since you can add 100 SANs into a single cert.
We don’t currently run into the limitation, as we’ve only enabled the flag (because we made it as easy as flipping a switch!) only for the admins and for about 10 test-customers.
However, we haven’t implemented anything to handle the max requests per IP per x hours limitation. So once we open it up, and we would hit the limitation, who knows what will happen
It’s not “max requests”, it’s “max account registrations”.
So unlimited requests from 1 ip? For multiple certs? OK, that changes stuff, then I misinterpreted the limitations
The “10 per 3 hours per IP” limit definitely is account registrations, I haven’t heard of a “certificate issuances per IP” limit yet.
Awesome, I have added you to the list.
Got this back from InMotion Hosting
PlanetHoster create a cPanel module and install it on every hosting, more news here: https://forums.planethoster.net/threads/exclusive-free-ssl-to-all-our-customers.4731/#post-17876
We are also an official sponsor of L.E !
Thanks! I have added PlanetHoster to list. Thank you for supporting L.E.!
@brianleejackson That totally sucks. Basically same response from Namecheap. Maybe once out of beta or the cpanel module is finished they will jump on board.
AmaZili in France
Proudly hosting customers on servers providing free LE certificates with one IP per domain.
I had a chat with support at SiteGround and they’re working on supporting LE but he didn’t have a time frame.
Nice, I have added it to list of support. Thanks!
@gtle Have them notify you when they have it integrated.
https://ntechit.de is already supporting Lets Encrypt.
It’s integrated into their webhosting panel and runs fully automatically.
At this point of time we will not be offering Let’s Encrypt certificates as it’s not an officially supported product by cPanel.
As a sidenote, we have built our own implementation around this should we choose to press ahead without official cPanel support, but this wouldn’t be something we would look into seriously until next year, after our technical embargo has been lifted. Until it’s officially supported by cPanel though, I would hazard a guess that if we were going to implement it, it would most likely be implemented on Zuver first, then VentraIP Australia Economy services and I would say Business services would not receive it until some-form of hardened official support from cPanel.
Angelo Giuffrida, CEO
@SquishousKnid I will interpret it as they don’t want to provide support until official cPanel app is finished. So currently, no planned support. Same as my hosting company.
I wouldnt say unplanned but rather as “waiting” or “delayed” since all they need is the cpanel plugin or whatever.
I added them to Planned, since they want to add it but are waiting as you stated. Unless you think delayed or waiting is a better description?
I think delayed/waiting as extra is better since we are knowing what they are waiting for (in this case cpanel). planned means more that they are working on it (or at least trying to)
also you could split the confirmed section also into done and planned because you have just “confirmed” “unconfirmed” and “no support planned”
so the end result should be (in my opinion)
no planned support