Certbot issual failure

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:
akomercyjni.pl (mind you it's on multiple hosts)
I ran this command:
certbot certonly -d akomercyjni.pl -d mail.akomercyjni.pl -d www.akomercyjni.pl --webroot --webroot-path /var/www/akomercyjni.pl --keep-until-expiring --expand -m andrzejhochul1990@gmail.com --agree-tos --non-interactive
It produced this output:
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
Requesting a certificate for akomercyjni.pl and 2 more domains
An unexpected error occurred:
AttributeError: can't set attribute
Ask for help or search for solutions at https://community.letsencrypt.org. See the logfile /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log or re-run Certbot with -v for more details.

My web server is (include version):
nginx version: nginx/1.22.1
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
Debian 12
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
at Home - FTTP
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
yes
I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
no
The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):
certbot 2.1.0

logfile:

Possibly fixed in 2.3

4 Likes

soooo.... How i have the latest package for my repo

it went through with --duplicate flag, ONCE i would love to do more testing but I am compiling ceph and OS is SLOW and it's bedtime for us here. @MikeMcQ thanks for the fast response

1 Like

repo's don't get the latest Certbot. That is up to that package management team

Certbot offers and recommends snap install which stays current

4 Likes

to whom it may concern, certbot just stopped bugging out and provided me with certificates for my second website when ran as wanted via ansible playbook. FIX = UNKNOWN

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.