Certbot 0.39.0 has just been released. The changelog for the release is:
0.39.0 - 2019-10-01
- Support for Python 3.8 was added to Certbot and all of its components.
- Support for CentOS 8 was added to certbot-auto.
- Don’t send OCSP requests for expired certificates
- Return to using platform.linux_distribution instead of distro.linux_distribution in OS fingerprinting for Python < 3.8
- Updated the Nginx plugin’s TLS configuration to keep support for some versions of IE11.
- Fixed OS detection in the Apache plugin on RHEL 6.
More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo.