Certbot 0.36.0 has just been released. Changes in this release are:
0.36.0 - 2019-07-11
- Turn off session tickets for nginx plugin by default
- Added missing error types from RFC8555 to acme
- Support for Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty has been removed.
- Update the ‘manage your account’ help to be more generic.
- The error message when Certbot’s Apache plugin is unable to modify your
Apache configuration has been improved.
- Certbot’s config_changes subcommand has been deprecated and will be
removed in a future release.
certbot config_changesno longer accepts a --num parameter.
- The functions
certbot.reverter.Reverter.view_config_changeshave been deprecated and will
be removed in a future release.
- Replace some unnecessary platform-specific line separation.
More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo.