Cannot install ssl again

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=hariwoods.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: hariwoods.com

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version): ubuntu. Plesk control panel 18.0

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): unbuntu 18.04

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: digital ocean

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): plesk 18.0

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): idk

I installed lets encryption many times for same website. Because i was trying to buy a good server and so i keep installing it for many servers on hariwoods.com

But now i cant install anymore because of limit.

Can u please delete all the previous certu issued to hariwoods.com.

Because i don’t have access to it anymore.

1 Like

Sorry, but Let’s Encrypt’s rate limit can’t reset or temporarily increased for a single user. I believe in this case you might need to request a certificate with more hostname than you currently have to bypass the limit, or wait until the limit expires.

2 Likes

what u mean by" request certificate with more hostname"
do u mean that i add subdomain like example hari.hariwoods.com
and the request certificate on it?

1 Like

Yes, you can amend a valid certificate you had already created by adding a subdomain as you indicated (hari.hariwoods.com). That will let you get your certificate in spite of you having hit the limit. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.