Building tool like GoAcme but not a CLI one?

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better.

My domain is:
Azure,Go, I wanted to know if its possible to build similar toll like GoAcme but not the CLI one?
I ran this command:
GoAcme CLI tool
It produced this output:
Certificate from let’s encrypt
My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

Hi @kanikashreya,

Did you want to know whether you can do this, or whether the current developers of this tool can do it?

I wanted to know whether its possible, as with help of GoAcme client I could develop similar code which works the same and its not the CLI one , but now I am trying to automate creating TXT record from azure and I am stuck there. Although for the similar code I have given many constants which needs to be taken automatically. If there is any code or client available for similar like this, please do share.

Hi @kanikashreya, I didn't quite understand what the exact problem you're having is. Could you describe the trouble in more detail?

If you look at

you can see that there are a large number of different clients that people have written and so it's always possible to write more of them. Maybe one of those clients can show you an example of an implementation of something like the functionality that you're working on?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.