Billing & Payment history. How can I access it?

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: completestaff.net

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: stablehost.com

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): cPanel 106.0.9

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Welcome @ats

There is no cost for Let's Encrypt certs. Some hosting services may charge for their systems that acquire certs for you. You'd have to ask your hosting provider about that.

9 Likes

The "Billing & Payment" history here is: ZERO

6 Likes

What units of currency? :currency_exchange: :rofl:

4 Likes

And how would one actually pay zero USD? :thinking:

4 Likes

Exchange EUR for USD first.
The remainder of the steps are left as an exercise for the reader. :smile:

5 Likes

writeing a check with 0USD on it.

5 Likes

Payable to: CASH?

5 Likes

The same way you would pay any amount. This has come up when dealing with bad billing systems.

7 Likes

I actually get a monthly bill of 0.00€ from my mobile ISP due to being on a prepaid rate with a base fee of zero. However their billing system seems to insist on writing me invoices, even if the amount is zero. It even reads stuff like "The amount of 0,00€ will be charged from your bank account on [date]".

8 Likes

I wonder if that ISP pay per transaction commision from that charge. We will never know though.

7 Likes

You should write back that you want them to refund your 0,00€ taken from your bank account.
LOL

7 Likes

I left you $0 while I was on St. Maarten on Tuesday. I think you need to pick it up locally.

7 Likes

:grin: I'll ask the location if I'll ever go there! I'm actually in the same time zone right now, just 900 km more to the south :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.