Automatic Certificate renewal

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better.

My domain is:owa.garrigues-sa.com

I ran this command: letsencrypt.exe --renew and run scheduled task

It produced this output: Renewal Scheduled Manual owa.garrigues-sa.com (%SystemDrive%\inetpub\wwwroot)
Renew After 12/01/2018

My web server is (include version): IIS 7.5

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: myself

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

Hello all,

i’m trying to renew my cert which expire on december the 12th.
When i launch the scheduled task or manual command it’s saying i can renew after january 12th 2018 .
IIS certificate is still the same and no other certs in central store or others folders.

I have this trouble with all my certs. Maybe i do a mistake when i create my san certificate.

Thanks

The cert being served does expire on 2017/12/12:

But the reason the system claims that a cert renewal is unnecessary is probably due to complications surrounding IIS 7.5 lack of SNI support.
If you can, try upgrading to IIS 8 (or higher)
or
Review the installed certs and clean things up by removing expired and/or unused certs.
And also look for any potential cert name or binding conflicts.

If there is a cert for owa.garrigues-sa.com in your system that expires after 2018/01/12 (eligible for renewal 2018/01/12) it will most likely be a self-signed cert; as there is no such registered cert containing that name: https://crt.sh/?q=owa.garrigues-sa.com OR it is a completely different cert - again - being confused by IIS 7.5 and it’s lack of SNI support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.