I am running a multisite installation with 3 top level domain names from my server.
I got the ssl certficiates from certbot up and running perfectly for sites 1 and 2 previously. When it came time to generate a ssl cert for site #3 i used the command below to generate new certs
and restarted apache.
Now when I try to access the site I still get a site insecure warning. WHen I ran the ssl test at ssl labs I got a name mismatch error with site #1.
I’m sure the issue is simple to fix but i’ve spent hours browsing around and for the life of me can’t seem to find a solution anywhere.
suggestions are welcome!