So I added some new certs to another domain(DNS is hosted at the same place for both domains) which you can see here:
Since then, I have noticed my other domain(downundercruiseanddive.com.au) is getting 500 Internal Server Error on certain pages. (index, terms etc) Some pages work fine. Not 100% sure this is lets encrypt related, but the issue arose right after I updated my certs for my other domain…
My domain is: downundercruiseanddive.com.au
My web server is (include version): IIS
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Win Server 2016 64bit
My hosting provider, if applicable, is: self hosted, on site.
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): Not sure.
I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): I log directly into the windows machine…