Your current cert already EXPIRED

I executed command below and I received return below. How can I resolve it? I want to renew my certificate.

• command
    ee site update site.com --letsencrypt=renew

• return
    Your current cert already EXPIRED !

Can you provide a little more information ? What is your operating system ? how did you generate the certificates in the first place ? what client are you using ?

Hi

Detail log here https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys9bjeqmjb8acyj/ee.log?dl=0

Thank you

Looks like this “ee” program, which I’ve never heard of, is trying to use the wrong command, it is trying to do

./letsencrypt-auto --renew certonly --webroot -w /var/www/guiamulheres.com/htdocs/ -d guiamulheres.com -d www.guiamulheres.com --email jdavidsilv@gmail.com --text --agree-tos

But it should be using something more like

./letsencrypt-auto renew --webroot -w /var/www/guiamulheres.com/htdocs/ -d guiamulheres.com -d www.guiamulheres.com --email jdavidsilv@gmail.com --text --agree-tos

It looks as though it is confused about renew, which is a “sub-command” but it’s treating it as a flag.

I executed the command that you recommended, but I received this message http://i.imgur.com/IdEgBIh.png

the error says " the renew verb is only capable of renewing all installed certificates that are due to be renewed; individual domains cannot be specified, if you would like to renew specific certificates, use the certonly command"

so you cannot use renew and a named domain.

I don’t use certbot myself, but from the error messages I’d suggest either using just the renew command (although I’m not sure if that renews certificates that have already expired) or I’d use the certonly command to generate a new certificate and not the renew command.

I agree with serverco, the renew command I use is “letsencrypt renew”, no need for that extra stuff.

When you create a certificate, it stores all those extra flags in a file under the letsencrypt/renew directory. You don’t need to specify them again.

My bad, yes, just use

./letsencrypt-auto renew

to renew certificates, I should have though that through more before replying.

Out of curiosity, what is that “ee” program?

I’m on FreeBSD, and ee is “Easy Editor”, the default text editor. For you, is “ee” a script you or a friend wrote?

I executed “./letsencrypt-auto renew”, but only after the ee’s guys updated ee that my site was back to normal.

ee means EasyEngine.

Thanks for support!