Wrong URL for Certificate

did that now! Thanks again

1 Like

correct way is preferred!

Do you need help coding that or can you manage?

1 Like

I think that's not a big deal. will try that real quick

1 Like

To correctly futureproof that change.
The new default config server block should be the first server block that Apache processes.
This can be done (correctly) in one of two ways.
Create the file in the /sites-available/ folder and name it something alphabetically first; like: ___000.conf
Then enable the file (with: a2ensite ___000.conf)
OR
Place the entire server block into the main HTTP.CONF file just above the line that includes all the conf files in the /sites-enabled/ folder.
That will always force it to be first in line.
[unless a "default" directive is forcibly issued in a subsequent HTTP server block to override it - it will always be the default]

Well best of luck, it's after 4am here - I'm out!
Cheers from Miami :beers:

[p.s. Don't forget to mark the topic as solved - pick any post that best suits it]

1 Like
NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName null
 ServerAlias *
 Redirect 404 /
</VirtualHost>

what am I doing wrong :sweat_smile:

Yeah, tried the first one. Didn't really work as I expected since my local ip was still redirected to filme.serverwolf.de

But my main Problem still exists because when I go to filme.serverwolf.de this is all I get even to it should be working :confused:

Same for me, have a good night and thanks for your help so far! Love learning new things about servers :slight_smile:

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2:
Didn't suspect browser caching because phone and pc and all browsers had this issue.
But apparently it was browser caching... Still got problems with the Fritzbox but that's another story :yum:
Thanks for helping me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.