Wildcard certificate renewal

so then in your case…

sudo openssl pkcs12 -inkey /etc/letsencrypt/live/domain/privkey.pem -in /etc/letsencrypt/live/domain/cert.pem -export -out domain.pfx

becomes

sudo openssl pkcs12 -inkey /root/.acme.sh/domain/domain.key -in /root/.acme.sh/domain/domain.cer -export -out domain.pfx

Thanks rg305.

How many time i can execute issue command for same certificate. After run same command it reach its limit. please find error below .

what is limit quota to execute issue command. How frequent i can execute this command. Because i don’t want to renew certificate. I need to regenerate each interval.

Create new order error. Le_OrderFinalize not found. {
“type”: “urn:ietf:params:acme:error:rateLimited”,
“detail”: "Error creating new order :: too many certificates already issued for exact set of domains: *.myaddressline.com:
“status”: 429

issue and renew are two different things.
You only issue one time.
Then you renew (as needed).

Yes, i want to issue certificate only not renew in this case should i need to delete old one , or how can i execute issue command only. what is rate limit to issue certificate for same domain by lets encrypt.

You can check your status at https://letsdebug.net/
Enter the FQDN that you want to issue and it will simulate the process and let you know if there is any problem.

Hi rg305 thanks for the reply.

I am not facing any issue while creating certificate.
I just need to execute issue command on some interval and upload that certificate to azure api gateway.
i almost did that but failed after few attempts due to rate limit . i just need to know about rate limit how frequent i can execute issue command.

Thanks
Pankaj

There are different "limits".
Have you read through?:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.