What happened to letsmonitor.org?

Hi

The service letsmonitor.org has been recommended by many of the support on this forum, I signed up to their premium membership but there’s no way to cancel and when I emailed them at support@letsmonitor.org their email bounces back, I’ve tried it twice in the past 2 weeks.

I cancelled all my monitors and still they’re taking money from me !! I’ll have to contact my bank!

Buyer beware.

@gatorio @ns8

Post must be at least 20 characters

1 Like

Turns out they have another email address, if you click the support tab in the header you’re given the address support@letsmonitor.org, whilst clicking the support tab in the footer reveals support@letsmonitor.com

I’ve sent them an email requesting that my membership be cancelled. Let’s see. I

I can’t see your reply because this forum requires that it be at least over 20 characters…

That's a dummy message used by him to fulfill the 20 chars requirement....

Very offtopic: you can use   (HTML entity code for non-breaking space) to fulfill the 20 char requirement.

2 Likes

What do you mean? It appears to be operation.

_az letsencrypt@discoursemail.com Sunday, September 16, 2018 3:00 AM Phil Vizzaccaro phil@ns8.com [Let’s Encrypt Community Support] [Help] What happened to letsmonitor.org?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.