Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.
My domain is: kazimraza.com
after Installing SSL Website Redirect to https://kazimraza.com/Home/notathourize
and with http://kazimraza.com website is working fine
Please let me Know What i need To Improve to Fix This Issue.
i am not getting actual issues why the site redirects to notauthorise page...
I don't get any redirect to any "notathourize" (? spelling?) when I look at the HTTPS site:
curl -LIv https://kazimraza.com/
osiris@erazer ~ $ curl -LIv https://kazimraza.com/
* Trying 188.8.131.52:443...
* Connected to kazimraza.com (184.108.40.206) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering h2
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
* CApath: /etc/ssl/certs
* TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Change cipher spec (1):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
* ALPN, server accepted to use h2
* Server certificate:
* subject: CN=kazimraza.com
* start date: Jul 22 08:04:05 2021 GMT
* expire date: Oct 20 08:04:03 2021 GMT
* subjectAltName: host "kazimraza.com" matched cert's "kazimraza.com"
* issuer: C=US; O=Let's Encrypt; CN=R3
* SSL certificate verify ok.
* Using HTTP2, server supports multi-use
* Connection state changed (HTTP/2 confirmed)
* Copying HTTP/2 data in stream buffer to connection buffer after upgrade: len=0
* Using Stream ID: 1 (easy handle 0x534f4cf3dd90)
> HEAD / HTTP/2
> Host: kazimraza.com
> user-agent: curl/7.77.0
> accept: */*
< HTTP/2 200
< cache-control: private
< content-length: 115410
< content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
< server: Microsoft-IIS/10.0
< x-aspnetmvc-version: 5.2
< x-aspnet-version: 4.0.30319
< x-powered-by: ASP.NET
< x-powered-by-plesk: PleskWin
< date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 08:20:54 GMT
date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 08:20:54 GMT
* Connection #0 to host kazimraza.com left intact
osiris@erazer ~ $
As you can see that request returned more than 100 kB of data (without the
-I curl option, my terminal window filled up with HTML..) and not a redirect.
Any redirect you're seeing is probably cached in your browser. Try deleting the browser cache and try again.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Your site supports very insecure ciphers:
You should probably remove all those bad ciphers and then delete the cert in use.
Replacing it with a new cert and new private key.