Website is down since yesterday (http not responding). Couldn’t connect via SSH either. But have remote/root shell access to the server through VNC/vServer.
Using Nginx with Debian 8 and hosting on Hetzner.com.
Let’s Encrypt is running for 3 domains (.com, .net, .ch).
I ran different commands, incl.:
- nginx reload, stop, restart
- added “ipv6only=on” for 80 and 443
- added “nameserver 188.8.131.52” to “/etc/resolv.conf” and deleted it again since nginx didn’t reload
- curl http://mirror.centos.org/timestamp.txt -> timeout on port 80 and ping -c5 184.108.40.206 -> 0% received
- ping 220.127.116.11 -> request timeout
Got outputs, e.g.:
Time out for “curl https://acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org/” running on the server.
“nginx: [emerg] bind() to [::]:80 failed (98: Address already in use)”
certbot renew --dry-run “522: warning certbot renewal attempting to renew cert from etc/letsencrypt/example.conf produced an unexpected … HTTPSConnectionPool (host=‘acme-staging.api.letscrypt.org’, port=443): Max retries exceed … Errno 110”
Thank you in advance for your support and ideas!