The security certificate was disabled

Good afternoon! Please help me figure out what to do? We received a letter like this. The site is not working. What to do?

Hello,

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 20 days (on 27 Aug 21 20:52 +0000). Please make sure to renew your certificate before then, or visitors to your web site will encounter errors.

We recommend renewing certificates automatically when they have a third of their total lifetime left. For Let's Encrypt's current 90-day certificates, that means renewing 30 days before expiration. See Integration Guide - Let's Encrypt for details.

mandalafest.tanhit.com

tanhit.com

test-dotrox.tanhit.com

test-pav.tanhit.com

www.mandalafest.tanhit.com

www.tanhit.com

www.test-dotrox.tanhit.com

www.test-pav.tanhit.com

For any questions or support, please visit: https://community.letsencrypt.org/ Unfortunately, we can't provide support by email.

For details about when we send these emails, please visit: Expiration Emails - Let's Encrypt In particular, note that this reminder email is still sent if you've obtained a slightly different certificate by adding or removing names. If you've replaced this certificate with a newer one that covers more or fewer names than the list above, you may be able to ignore this message.

Hi @OlgaBurgardt, welcome to the LE community forum :slight_smile:

It appears that all your certificates have expired.
Please help us help you by answering these questions:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.