Steps to renew existing domain certificates

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:bctsit.bahwancybertek.com

I ran this command:./getssl --debug bctsit.bahwancybertek.com

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): rhel 6.5 (*86_64)

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):no

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):no

Hi,

What software / script are you currently using?
What webserver are you using?( Apache/ Nginx / caddy)

Thank you

You should really answer these questions. Without them, we can’t help you.

Also, how is this thread any different from your other thread?

We are using Apache web server.

It is generating a domain certificate newly, But i need steps to renew with the existing domain certificates.

You should really answer all the questions. Without them, we can’t help you.

“Renew” requires the same steps as generating a certificate the first time.

There is no difference.

From the users point of view there is a difference: how the user handles the client, as most clients have a convenient renew command/method.

Technically you’re correct obviously and just issueing a new certificate manually would suffice for a “renew”, but it’s not very practical if there are clients out there which can renew with a single renew command :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.