Standalone certificate creation on windows computer

I was using zerossl online-certifucate creation as a standalone tool to create certficates for various (multi-domain) sites.
I see that zero-ssl is not free anymore, therefore I’m looking for a frontend tool to create certificates in standalone mode (my provider is hosteurope, who is not supporting letsencrypt)

I ran this command: zerossl online tool

It produced this output: does not work (in the free package) because I’m using several domain names for my site

My web server is (include version): hosteurope web hosting

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: hosteurope

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): I don’t know

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

1 Like

Where do you see that?

I see Pricing - ZeroSSL still has:

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your response, I’m using multi-domain sites (“old” zerossl supported that) , therefore I’d need to buy at minimum the “basic” package for 8$/month.

1 Like

Most ACME clients will have some sort of support for what you are looking for.
The main issue I see will be with:

If you can't login to the host, how will you insert the certs once you got them?
[ignoring the whole getting a cert problem for now]

hosteurope provides an “upload certificate” dialogue… this works (even without understanding of what is happening in the background), and I used it with the “old” letsencrypt-issued-by-zerossl cert.
grafik

Then all you need is an ACME client and a DNS service provider that both supports DNS API for authentication.
[which can be run anywhere that has Internet access]

And, of course, there will be NO 100% automation.
You will have to upload the new cert every time it changes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.