SSL Renewal Question

My domain is: id-company.net

I created my Let’s encrypt SSL certificate and setup auto renewal, but now I’m getting an email saying it needs to be renewed. It also no longer shows in Certify the web. I looked in computer management under certificates and it shows a Let’s Encrypt certificate under Intermediate Certification Authorities. That one shows it’s valid until 2021. What am I missing? Should I create a new one?

It produced this output: N/A

My web server is (include version): IIS 6.0

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): 2008 R2

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: GKG

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): Using Certify the web

Hi @dmac

checking your domain there is no certificate - https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=id-company.net#ct-logs

There are only certificates with email.id-company.net, one Letsencrypt, older GoDaddy certificates.

Issuer not before not after Domain names LE-Duplicate next LE
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-05-24 2019-08-22 email.id-company.net
1 entries
Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2 2016-05-24 2019-05-24 email.id-company.net, www.email.id-company.net
2 entries
Go Daddy Secure Certification Authority 2013-05-23 2016-05-23 email.id-company.net, www.email.id-company.net
2 entries

Checked that subdomain ( https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=email.id-company.net ):

There is the certificate used with that subdomain.

CN=email.id-company.net
expires in 10 days	email.id-company.net - 1 entry

So renew it. Letsencrypt certificates are only 90 days valid.

How do I renew if it no longer shows up in Certify the Web? Is there a command to run?

I don't know, I've never used that client. Create a new certificate.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.