SSL Problems..!

Hi, I’ve problem with Firefox, they take to me the message No secure connection
I’ve tested my website on this checker and this is the output:
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=www.pronosticiippica.it

My domain is: www.pronosticiippica.it

I ran this command: Execute on Firefox 61.0.2

It produced this output: No secure connection

My web server is (include version): Apache 2

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Ubuntu Server 16

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Digital Ocean

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): yes

Hi @LuigiMdg,

I see no problem using Firefox:

imagen

Maybe you should try to clean firefox’s cache and try again… or try to access the site in private mode.

Cheers,
sahsanu

I’ve tryied but not solved…!

Could you share a screenshot of the Firefox error? Are more technical details available from Firefox about why it thinks the connection is insecure?

Yes

We can get more useful information if you click “Avanzate” to view the technical details about the problem.

One possible guess: your site has self-declared and labeled itself as related to gambling. In some networks or some countries, gambling-related web sites might be blocked by the network operator. If so, the blocking of an HTTPS site would typically produce an error like this (because HTTPS deliberately does not allow the network operator to replace the content of the page). Could it be that you’re currently using a network operator that attempts to block sites identified as related to gambling?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.