SSL Invalid on a Single Sub-domain

Hey everyone!

I’m currently having an issue with an SSL certificate on my subdomain.
What I’m hoping to do is either fully remove it or fix it. I honestly know nothing about this. Fingers crossed someone can help.

Here’s the breakdown:

1. courses.aaronward.com is a subdomain which is related to aaron-ward-media.teachable.com (it masks it essentially).

2. Teachable who hosts this website, issues a free SSL. I have it enabled. And you can see the SSL IS WORKING on aaron-ward-media.teachable.com or learn.aaronward.com (I made this extra subdomain to check it wasn’t their SSL certificate issue or DNS record issues).

3. If you visit https://courses.aaronward.com however, it has a certificate error. I’m guessing this SSL was issued by someone else such as a domain register. So I checked and there are no active SSL certificates on my domain register account (NameCheap) or the previous (SiteGround).

If anyone out there can help me fix courses.aaronward.com (basically remove the invalid SSL certificate) that would be appreciated as it’s affecting sales.

My domain is: courses.aaronward.com

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Teachable.com (online course hosting/CMS)

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): No

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): No

Hi,

This is a simple problem.
Please ask your hosting or certificate provider to renew the domain.
Since they didn't renew it.

Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.